6 Proven Nutrients That cure Erectile Dysfunction

6 Proven Nutrients That cure Erectile Dysfunction

Can certain nutrients help you perform sexually? Discover which foods may help prevent erection problems — and how they work.

Sorry, folks: There is no miracle food that can prevent ED (erectile dysfunction). However, there is some evidence that certain foods may be beneficial.

“Proof that nutrition can help with erectile dysfunction is most likely associated with a vascular association,” says Firouz Daneshgari, MD, professor and director of the urology branch at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and University Hospitals Case Medical Center in Cleveland. “Because erectile dysfunction is generally caused by a lack of good blood circulation to the penis, foods that are beneficial to your vascular system may also help prevent erectile dysfunction.” Should you consume more of the foods that contain these essential supplements?

Leafy greens and beets contain nitrates

Because of their high nitrate content, leafy green vegetables such as spinach and celery may increase blood flow. Nitrate levels in beet juice have been found to be significantly higher than expected. Nitrates are vasodilators, which means they dilate veins and increase blood flow. Several case reports on the beneficial effects of nitrates for ED had already been published many years before the US Food and Drug Administration approved the primary erectile dysfunction medication in 1998. Today’s erectile dysfunction medications Such as Vidalista 20 and Fildena 100 rely on the relaxing effects of nitrates on the veins that supply the penis.

Pistachios contain protein

According to an ongoing study, men with ED who ate pistachio nuts every day for three weeks saw a significant improvement in sexual problems such as erectile dysfunction, sexual desire, and overall sexual fulfilment. The benefits of pistachios for erection problems may be due to arginine, a protein that may help loosen up veins. “This is yet another example of how good blood flow is beneficial to sexual well-being, which is great because I eat a lot of pistachios,” Dr. Daneshgari says.

Oysters and Other Shellfish Contain Zinc

The oyster has long been thought to have aphrodisiac properties. One reason could be that oysters contain excessive amounts of the mineral zinc, which plays an important role in the production of the male hormone testosterone, and low testosterone levels could be one cause of ED. The research presented at an American Chemical Society meeting could lead to another association: Raw shellfish contains compounds that stimulate the production of sexual hormones in both men and women.

Dark Chocolate Flavonoids

According to a current study published in the journal Circulation, flavonoids found in dark chocolate improve blood flow. This could be beneficial for the erection dysfunction problem caused by decreased blood flow. Flavonoids are naturally occurring antioxidants that protect plants from toxins and aid in cell repair. According to research, flavonoids and other antioxidants have similar effects on people. They may aid in the reduction of blood pressure and cholesterol, both of which are risk factors for ED.

Tomatoes and pink grapefruit contain lycopene.

Lycopene is one of those phytonutrients that is beneficial to both flow and sexual problems. Lycopene can be found in dark red fruits such as pink grapefruits and tomatoes. Several studies suggest that lycopene is best consumed when combined with oily foods such as olive oil and avocados. As a result, you should prepare an ED-fighting salad. Antioxidants such as lycopene have also been shown in studies to aid in the treatment of prostate cancer and male infertility.

How to Treat Erectile Dysfunction with Shockwaves

Watermelon Antioxidants

Several studies suggest that watermelon may have effects on ED similar to the erectile dysfunction medicine Viagra and may also increase sexual desire. Watermelon is high in phytonutrients, which are beneficial components. Phytonutrients are antioxidants as well. One of their benefits is that they dilate the veins that supply an erection. Although watermelon contains 90% water, the remaining 10% may be beneficial to your heart and sexual pleasure.

The Bottom Line on Foods and Erectile Dysfunction

“Your best bet is to eat a healthy eating routine that is beneficial to your heart and blood flow,” Daneshgari says. Cranberries, peanuts, onions, apples, tea, and red wine are some other foods that are good for your blood flow. If you pay close attention to your vascular health, you will most likely avoid many of the common causes of ED.

GetEdPill is the best place to get the best discounts on generic ED medications like Cenforce 100 (Sildenafil citrate) or Vidalista 60 (Tadalafil) at a reasonable price to help you overcome your Erectile Dysfunction problem.

error: Content is protected !!