Fildena 50mg contains sildenafil citrate as an active ingredient used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction to help men obtain or maintain a decent erection in the penile area during the intimate session required for penetration.
It also helps. Fildena 50mg addresses the physiological issues associated with erectile dysfunction. There are numerous websites, such as GetEDPill, that are highly reputable and well-known for buying Generic Medicines online.
|Generic Name:||Sildenafil Citrate|
|USA Brands:||Revatio, Viagra|
What is Fildena 50?
Fildena 50 mg tablet, which contains sildenafil citrate, is an effective oral tablet for treating erectile dysfunction and diminishing men’s ability to establish and sustain a strong erection during tight sessions.
This is due to blood vessel constriction and decreased circulation in the male reproductive system.
What is Fildena 50 used for?
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
How Fildena 50 Work?
Fildena 50, the active ingredient in sildenafil citrate, belongs to a class of medicines known as PDE5 inhibitors. It inhibits the action of the enzyme PDE-5, which prevents cGMP breakdown.
Sensory awareness stimulates the release of NO (nitric oxide), which in turn causes the release of cGMP. Excess cGMP accumulates in the male genital area, producing penile artery relaxation and dilatation.
This causes an increase in blood flow to the male genital area, resulting in a strong or long-lasting erection.
How to take Fildena 50?
The most effective and safest dose of Generic Viagra Fildena is 50 mg given one hour before sexual activity. Fildena 50 mg is helpful when combined with low-fat diets and can be taken with or without food.
A high-fat diet lowers the drug’s efficacy and bioavailability. Fildena tablets should be taken orally with plenty of water.
How long Fildena 50 Lasts?
Fildena 50 mg should only be taken as advised by your doctor. You do not need to take this medication for the rest of your life. The effectiveness of 50 mg of Viagra might extend for up to 2 hours following administration.
The severity of these effects, however, is less after 4 hours than after 2 hours after taking Viagra.
Ingredients of Fildena 50
Fildena 50mg is a selective inhibitor of cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), which is implicated in cGMP degradation in the corpus cavernosum (penile tissue). cGMP promotes blood flow by dilation of blood vessels.
Sildenafil has a similar molecular structure to cGMP and binds competitively to cavernosal PDE-5, blocking cGMP binding and preventing cGMP degradation. More cGMP is present in the penis, ensuring a satisfying erection.
Fildena 50 Drug interection
Antibiotics, gatifloxacin, and pimozide are known to interact with Fildena 50mg and 100mg. Fildena is also contraindicated with vardenafil, ziprasidone, avanafil, Tadalafil (Vidalista 20), antifungal medications, anti-HIV therapies, antituberculosis drugs, and other PDE-5 inhibitors.
Fildena is a medication that is both safe and effective. This is a medication with side effects. The majority of the adverse effects are minimal, but some might be severe.
- Unstable stomach
- Stuffy nose or runny nose
- Tide With back pain
- Blurred view
- Chest pain
- While taking Fildena, do not consume any alcoholic beverages. It may put you to sleep.
- Do not drive or engage in any other activities that may produce drowsiness.
- Fildena is harmful to men over the age of 60.
- Fildena is not approved or suggested for usage in women or children.
- Fildena should be used with caution by patients who have heart illness, low blood pressure, or kidney disease.
- Avoid taking other types of 5 PDE inhibitors with Fildena to avoid contraindications.
- Grapes and their juices, when combined with Fildena, postpone their activity.
- If you have any medical conditions and are taking medication, you should tell your doctor about them.
- Do not consume excessive amounts of alcohol when taking Fildena.
- If you have liver or renal problems or require dialysis, do not use Fildena 50mg.
- Check for excessive blood pressure as well.
- Take the Fildena 50mg tablet no more than once per day.
- While taking fildena, do not utilize any other ED or ED therapy medications.
- We urge that you consult your doctor at least once if you are considering having cardiac surgery.
- Especially if you have heart problems or have just had heart surgery.
- Frequent Chest pain.
- While using Fildena medicines, men should abstain from alcohol and other prescription medicines.
- Fildena should not be used in conjunction with Nitrate since it can dramatically lower blood pressure.
- This medication is not usable for men under the age of 18.
- Do not drive a car or engage in dangerous activities after taking Fildena, as it might cause drowsiness and dizziness.
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult your doctor. As a result, this medication should only be used during pregnancy if absolutely necessary.
- If you are breastfeeding, you should not use Fildena. This can have serious consequences for a nursing baby. If you are on Fildena and want to breastfeed, consult your doctor.
- If you are 65 or older, your body may process this medication more slowly. Your doctor may advise you to begin with a lower dose so that Fildena does not develop significantly in your body. Other medication levels in the body can be dangerous.
- Fildena should not be used by children under the age of 18.
Where to buy Fildena 50?
Buy Fildena 50mg online from the reputable online pharmacy GetEDPill and save up to 20% on all Generic Medicines.
How long does it take for Fildena 50 to take effect?
Fildena 50 usually begins to act 30 to 60 minutes after you take it orally. It could take up to two hours to complete the task.