Erectile dysfunction in men is treated with Tadaflo 20mg Tablet. It helps men get an erection by increasing blood flow to the penis. Relaxing the blood arteries in your penis allows blood flow into your penis during sexual excitement.
Tadaflo 20mg Tablet may be taken with or without food. It should be taken exactly as prescribed by your doctor. The drug will only work if you are sexually excited. Take it approximately an hour before sex. Work time varies from person to person, but is usually between 30 minutes and an hour. Take it only if a doctor has recommended it.
Flushing, headache, blurred vision, muscle soreness, stomach trouble, and rash are common adverse effects. Consult your doctor if the negative effects persist.
Women should not take this pill, and males should not take any other impotence medications without consulting a doctor. Taking it with nitrates can be harmful (often given for chest pain). This medicine is not for anyone with severe heart or liver issues, recent stroke or heart attack, or low blood pressure. Before taking it, tell your doctor if you have any of these or other health issues. If this medicine makes you dizzy, do not drive. Avoid alcohol when taking this medicine since it may cause unwanted side effects.
|USA Brands:||Adcirca, Cialis|
Benefits of Tadaflo 20mg tablet
In Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
Tadaflo 20 mg PDE5 inhibitors are a class of drugs that include tablet. It works by relaxing the penis blood vessels. This permits blood to flow into the penis, causing an erection. This drug only works if you are sexually excited. It works well but should be taken 30 minutes before sexual activity.
Do not take if you are taking nitrates (often given for chest pain).
Tadaflo 20 mg side effects
Most side effects are mild and go away as your body responds to the treatment. Consult your doctor if they persist or cause concern.
- Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk)
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
Tadaflo 20mg – How to use
Take this medication at the dose and for the duration recommended by your doctor. Take it in as a complete. Avoid chewing, crushing, or breaking it. Taking Tadaflo 20mg Tablet with or without meals is acceptable; nevertheless, it is preferable to take it at a predetermined time.
How does the Tadaflo 20 tablet works?
Tadaflo 20mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor that is used to treat a variety of conditions. It works in the treatment of erectile dysfunction by boosting blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in the penile blood vessels, according to the manufacturer.
Pointers to remember
- The medication Tadaflo 20mg Tablet has been prescribed to you in order to cure your erectile dysfunction.
- You should take it at least one hour before you plan on having sexual encounters. Although it is best taken 30 minutes to 4 hours before sexual activity, you can take it whenever you like.
- No more than once a day should be taken with it.
- This medication can also be used to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate gland that manifest themselves in the urinary system (benign prostatic hyperplasia).
- The drug may produce nausea, vomiting, and dizziness. Wait until you know how it will affect you before driving or doing anything else that requires focus.
- If you are experiencing dizziness, avoid drinking alcohol because it can impair your ability to get an erection.
- If you have an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours following sexual contact, seek medical assistance..
- If you have recently used nitrates (medicines used to treat angina or chest discomfort), if you have had a heart attack in the last 3 months, or if you have had a stroke or heart failure in the past 6 months, you should not take Tadaflo 20mg Tablet.